We have been given the green light to open back up on June 15!
I couldn’t be more thrilled to finally get to see you again. The process of reopening can feel confusing. Take a minute to see what I’m planning.
Once you have your appointment scheduled, you’re likely wondering: What’s this going to look like?
- Government regulations state that everyone must wear a facemask indoors, and I’m following that protocol. I am providing disposable masks at the entrance if needed.
- You have the option to pay for your services online in advance for no-touch billing. I also have monthly subscriptions.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for you in the foyer for use when you enter and leave the building.
- If possible, reserve morning appointments for more vulnerable persons (elderly, autoimmune compromised) unless your schedule doesn’t allow.
- If you arrive early for your Massage, to ensure social distancing, I have provided seating in the studio across the hall.
- In addition to regular cleaning between each client, I will be closed for 30 minutes 3x/day for a thorough cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing of the massage room and communal areas.
- All services, except massage therapy, are now available via Telehealth and zoom!
I never had a cancellation policy because I don’t want you to feel obligated to come if you don’t feel well. I would love to see you but, I appreciate that you reschedule when feeling sick. If you have felt or have been exposed to any COVID19 symptoms within the last 72 hours, or if you wake up feeling sick, don’t worry about your appointment! Email me, and I’ll take care of it. Keeping yourself (and us all!) healthy is the most important thing.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Whether you’re interested in Massage Therapy, Functional Nutrition Counseling or would like to work with me as your Doula, I’ll provide the emotional, educational and physical support you need.
My diversity in training and expertise allow me to offer a unique experience for expecting families to gain the knowledge, confidence, skills, and support needed during the entire birth process.