Re-opening can be confusing. See what I’ve planned to keep you safe.
- Government regulations state, everyone must wear a facemask indoors, and I’m following that protocol. I have disposable masks if needed.
- You have the option to pay for your services online in advance for no-touch billing, (I also have monthly subscriptions) or by your usual means.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for you in the foyer for use when you enter and leave the building.
- If possible, reserve morning appointments for more vulnerable persons (elderly, autoimmune compromised) unless your schedule doesn’t allow.
- If you arrive early for your Massage, to ensure social distancing, I have moved waiting to the studio across the hall.
- I have hired a professional trained in thorough cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing of the massage room and communal areas.
- All services, except massage therapy, are now available via Rehabmypatient and zoom!
I don’t want you to feel obligated to come if you suddenly don’t feel well. I would love to see you but, I appreciate that you reschedule when feeling sick. If you have felt or have been exposed to any COVID19 symptoms within the last 72 hours, or if you wake up feeling sick, don’t worry about your appointment! Email me, and I’ll take care of it. There will be NO cancellation fee. Keeping healthy is most important.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Whether you’re interested in Massage Therapy, Functional Nutrition Counseling or would like to work with me as your Doula, I’ll provide the emotional, educational and physical support you need. My diversity in training and years of experience allow me to offer a bio-individual experience for you and your family.